Sealed yin's diary with a kiss

Dear reader, Welcome to read yin's diary...But remember seal it with a kiss after you read Regards, Yin

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

big news

just come back from singapore trip ;)

you can hv a look on my singapore trip photo,but dont distribute them...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/law_meng_yin/album?.dir=/c228scd&.src=ph&.tok=phyyV2EBs3d7Vdr1

big news==bad news

every time when i come back from travel,sure got bad news about my collegue resigned,then i am the last one to know this news,unable to meet them again...last time was Kumar (our technical consultant),this time is my manager,unknown resignation reason,she told my collegue,she felt stress..

my hand+neck become swollen+red+itchy during the singapore trip..it is very painful until i can't sleep every night... :D feel like want cut off the hand than suffering this..

i got alot work to do..so hvnt go c doctor yet..look my poor hand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home